SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CHILDCARE (Birth- 3 year olds)
June 1 @ 12:00 am - July 31 @ 12:00 am
⭐️FULL SCHOLARSHIPS FOR CHILDCARE (Birth- 3 year of age)⭐️
- For more information:
- Call: 318-377-3099
- E-mail email@example.com
- Contact an Early Learning Center that is listed on the attached flyer
- Webster Ready Start Enrollment Information:
Registration does not guarantee admission. Additional documents will be required by programs to complete enrollment.
- All birth to 4 year olds will need to complete this application for the Webster Ready Start Network Early Childhood Programs in Webster Parish.
- You can start online enrollment by clicking HERE.
Documents Required For Scholarship:
- Child’s birth certificate
- Child’s shot record
- Proof of Residency
- Parent/Guardian’s Photo ID
- Custodial documentation (if applies)
- Unearned Income documents
- if applies – unemployment, retirement, alimony, child support, veteran’s benefits, SSI
2 current sequential pay statements (if applies)
official transcript or detailed schedule from accredited school
Actively Seeking Employment:
HIRE account registration